[access-uk] Re: Braille readers, did you know?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:16:08 +0100

Hi all,

I've refrained from coming in on this conversation, as I'm not really sure
that it's strictly the right place for it.  If this is the case, I would
respectfully suggest that, in the intersts of all, it is carried over to the
appropriate list.

Christine, (though I wouldn't want to take up bandwidth just to say this),
whilst writing I would say that I agree wholeheartedly with your comments
below!

Long live Braille!

--
Carol