From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf
Of Angel
Sent: 29 April 2007 2:57PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Braille readers, did you know?

I feel sad deaf blind are often left out of discussions of
technological
gadgets as, it seems, most blind want to have gadgets that talk. and
if
Braille is introduced in to the gadget it is very expensive.  I don't
know
how a deaf blind person would use a cell phone, for example,  though I
suspect it is possible.