[access-uk] Braille readers, did you know?

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:42:12 +0100

Hi all, I have just heard of some Important braille signs which I always used
have been scrapped, What Is this world coming to?  They are all religious signs
we can't use, has this been done so as "Not to Offend" the non-Christians?  I
doube for a mark of respect, what do you think? Did you know and would you
still use them in your personal writings?
The nine religious contractions which should never have been scrapped are:

1.   Dot five C for Christ.
2.   F T H sign for faith.
3.   G L for glory.
4.   Dot five G for God.
5.   G R for grace.
6.   H L for holy.
7.   Dot five J for Jesus.
8.   S T H sign for saith.
9.   Dots four-five-six u for unto.

So what are we going to reuse these signs for now?

Yours, disgusted, Christine W.