[access-uk] Re: Braille keyboards or option?

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:24:13 +0100

George do you resell all the caretek lines?
Seem to remember a couple of years ago at sight village they had a very small
Braille entry notetaker / memotaker. Very little connectivity, and no
productivity suite, just a straight down the line memo taker with Braille
keyboard that I seem to remember had usb socket and output as txt.

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager: Learning services
Becta
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ