[access-uk] Re: Braille keyboards or option?

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:16:19 +0200

Hi George,
Thanks, and I find the place on the site to contact them, and they gave me the below reply. It seems that if they have more info on grade 2 braille, they could implement it. Apparrently someone told them there wasn't a demand for it, can you believe that!
Ari
Hi Ari,

the GalaTee in the english Version works like a Perkins. You can type
Charakter per Charakter,
but not grade 2. We could implement grade 2 English Braille, but this
would need a while.
(We were told, that were would not be a great demand)

Do you have some information about grade 2 English braille?

We could ship to South Afrika, you could choose f.e Austria as Country,
but then put
in South Afrika in the Annotations. We would have to calculate the
Shipping cost
extra.

Have a nice day,

Volker Litschel