[access-uk] Re: Braille displays with SiRecognizer?

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 18:58:11 +0200

Hi Steve,
Thanks for this. I've looked at the Braillino, and I don't really understand, is this a notetaker, or a braille keyboard with a display. Also, which one of all these would be the cheapest one to use, and could I write in grade 2 braille? Do you have any prices for any of these, I know it's in UK pricing, but I'm not too sure what to do because the Rand is very bad against the Euro and the Pound, I'm wondering how much they would cost if I bought one of them from America, because 12 Rand is 1 Euro, 17 Rand is 1 Pound, and 7 Rand is 1 Dollar!
Thanks
Ari