[access-uk] Re: Braille displays and web forms.

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:20:43 +0100

Damon,

        I'm inclined to agree that place holding characters aren't really
necessary any more. I just wanted to be sure that we new what we were
talking about before we started in on this.
        Do you know if Jaws has always behaved like this for form fields, or
whether it's something that's appeared in recent versions?

Tink.

From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>