[access-uk] Re: Braille Sense

  • From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:54:20 +0000

okay Jackie that sounds very good because it seems so straightforward with
those type of wizards.

On 28 Oct 2015, at 09:43, Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How long is a piece of string? (smile.) It’s good, but goodness knows when
it will be on general release. You could grab the US version as 8.5 is out
elsewhere!!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx