[access-uk] Braille Lite.

  • From: "Mandy" <lovingtennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 01:43:53 -0000

I wonder if any of you can give me a little advice.

Wanting a noteTaker, I cannot afford anything new and already using computer
and iPhone it isn't strictly necessary to connect to the internet:  I really
want something as backup and ease of taking notes other than using computer.

A friend is selling a Braille Lite Millennium but doesn't know how much to
ask for it and so I am wondering what a fair price would be.  It is 20 cell
and he bought it new.

How easy will it be to connect to my laptop to use like a Braille display?

Were these good in their time?  Hope someone can advise.

Mandy.