[access-uk] Re: Braille King pocket frame

Hello Carol,

As I said in my last post, the Braille King is supplied with a spiral brailon notebook which I haven't tried yet. I did test it on some thin paper and the braille wasn't very readable. Also, I have some small sheets of white cartridge paper which produced better results. I think it is a good product for those of us who have trouble with traditional frames, plus it's compact with everything you need to hand.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett