[access-uk] Re: Braille Displays

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:08:20 +0100

David,

I will certainly do so, but it may take a while as I am currently without an
office in which to put a Braille display and a work PC to connect it to.
Still, once these few minor problems are taken care of, I am in a good
position to know which displays I should consider.

I hope nobody else on the list has been affected by the recent floods.

Caroline.