[access-uk] Re: Braille Displays

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:01:45 +0300

Caroline,

I'm using Vario, 40 cells, and it's quite good, easy to use, and portable.
I've another Braile display which is connected to my Pacmate but I can use it
as additional Braille display to my Desktop PC. It's the PM 40, I think that is
one of the best that there are and has many useful features, and is much
similar to the Focus40, if you saw it.

I hope it helps

Moti

Moti Azrad