[access-uk] Re: Bouncing again

  • From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 07:44:30 +0100

The moderator may be able to help you:

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/tutorials/evonline/bouncing_members.htm

If you once had a Yahoo! ID, you may be able to retrieve it even though you no longer remember your ID or password, assuming you can remember some of the other details you used when signing up:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/edit/edit-20.html

If you have problems with the CAPTCHA image verification, provide the same details to Yahoo! customer services with the following form:

http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/uk/edit/cgi_access

Or, if you never had a Yahoo! ID, you could sign up and associate your existing email addresses with the Yahoo! ID. That might or might not help solve the bouncing problem. See:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/groups/mygroups/mygroups-07.html

Hope that helps.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis

Andy Logue wrote:
Hi all.

Every few weeks I am not able to send or receive messages to Yahoo Groups. I get a message saying that my mail has been bouncing, and that this could be because my mail box is filled up or configuration problems. Well occasionally, Yahoo send me a message advising me to visit the Yahoo site and re-set my account. On these occasions, all I need to is visit their site and I'm back on the list, so to speak. Sometimes however, they are wanting my filename and password, which I cannot recall.

This has been happening since Christmas and I end up being unable to send or receive about one ever two weeks.

Can anyone shine any lite on this problem please. If it is a configuration problem at my end, then I suppose I can adjust this.

I'm using Internet Explorer 6 on an XP
Media Center computer and I use NOD32.

Any advise would be very welcomed.

Thankyou .