[access-uk] Bouncing again

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 21:48:05 +0100

Hi all.

Every few weeks I am not able to send or receive messages to Yahoo Groups. I get a message saying that my mail has been bouncing, and that this could be because my mail box is filled up or configuration problems. Well occasionally, Yahoo send me a message advising me to visit the Yahoo site and re-set my account. On these occasions, all I need to is visit their site and I'm back on the list, so to speak. Sometimes however, they are wanting my filename and password, which I cannot recall.

This has been happening since Christmas and I end up being unable to send or receive about one ever two weeks.

Can anyone shine any lite on this problem please. If it is a configuration problem at my end, then I suppose I can adjust this.

I'm using Internet Explorer 6 on an XP
Media Center computer and I use NOD32.

Any advise would be very welcomed.

Thankyou .