[access-uk] Re: Boots Christmas gift catalogue

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:21:40 +0100

Hi Mike

I agree with you.  I subscribe to all their Braille magazines in electronic
format, but never receive the Boots Christmas guide.  Ron Sears kindly sent
me his copy, and when I've had a quick browse through it, I'll pass it on so
that at least it does the rounds and isn't a complete waste of time and
effort in trying to put a format together other than the norm.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx