[access-uk] Re: Booking Train tickets

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 17:29:42 +0100

Thanks. I didn't see any offers above the boxes so it wasn't like your average table where I could look at the options above and then go down to the boxes like normal, there was no clew as what the boxes were for.

I am slightly surprised though about the response I've had. Yes people have responded but not with an online solution, just with Train time sites and a phone booking serfice (thanks for that Ron, will try it) and going to the station. They are all good ideas and welcome but I expected more people booking online and having ideas of my problem or different sites to try.

At 14:31 15/05/2008, you wrote:
Hi Dean

It was quite a while ago when I tried booking tickets using the Trainline site. I seem to recall that there were boxes that you could check or uncheck relating to which offers you bought, but they didn't speak, and I had to keep going up and down the page to identify which box to tick went with which offer. In the end, I gave up and went to the station, which was oh so much quicker and less hassle to be honest. (smile.) I'm not saying it's like that now though, I haven't needed to do it.

I also haven't used the National Express website, so couldn't say how well it works.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx