[access-uk] Re: Booking Train tickets

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 11:31:20 +0100

What screen reader do you use?

At 23:55 14/05/2008, you wrote:
Hi, I've not long booked tickets using thetrainline.com, and therefore I don't recall any accessibility issues. The only check boxes I can think of are for insurance for both journeys. I just uncheck them both and I still get the tickets. Hope that helps.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Wilcox" <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>