[access-uk] Re: Booking Train tickets

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 14:59:08 +0100

I didn't notice anything above the buttons to allow me to count down, if so I wouldn't have posted as that's quite common with a lot of sites now.

At 11:11 17/05/2008, you wrote:
Hi Jackie,

Since I can't easily walk to Stevenage Station, or at least it would take me
about an hour each way, I'll stick to the radio buttons <Smile>.

All the best

Steve