[access-uk] Re: BookSense Problem

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:39:47 +0200

Sort of interesting feedback, Hims answered my support question by saying that there is something interrupting the upgrade process, it is not something I'm doing incorrectly. They told me to re-download the software and try again, and to format the SD card. Both of these didn't work again, I've emailed them, so will see what happens, but at least happy to know that I'm working correctly here.