[access-uk] Re: BookSense Problem

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 08:06:17 -0000

Hi,

First, you can delete the Bookshare folders, and they won't be recreated.

Second, my guess is that you have an old version of the firmware in the root
of the SD card as well.  Delete all the files in the root, and then unzip
again and try.

Also, does it ask if you want to upgrade when you try it?  If not, it will
assume the same firmware is on the machine and just reinstall it.

All the best

Steve