[access-uk] Re: Book courier V Book port?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:35:34 -0000

Hi George

Not to mention the TNAUK filter too.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk

  -----Original Message-----
  From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
George Bell
  Sent: 30 January 2005 14:37
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Book courier V Book port?

  Hi Ray,

  A month, or even a week, is a long time in this business.  The BookCourier
is currently being beta tested with Daisy, and Grade 2 (.brf) files are now
supported.

  George.

    From: Colin Fowler
    To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ourier V Book port?

        Hi Everyone,

    I know that a few of you have suggested this type of mass storage device
in the past. What I'm after is a revue on either of these, and an unbiased
opinion on which is the better of the two.

    My reservations are that I will not be able to achieve the maximum
functionality out of the device that I desire. I would like to be able to
revue txt files during board meetings and make separate notes on the device
at the same time. Does anyone know if this is possible?

    I've seen a list of file types the device supports, but there is no
mention of aug files, does this mean that aug is not supported?

    Any impartial comments greatly appreciated.

    Colin F