[access-uk] Re: Book Courier versus Victor Stream

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:50:15 +0100

Thanks to all for the posts.

I used to have a BC, but used it for music only as I'm not an audio book reader at all. At the time I was using BC, I bought several Compact Flash cards, and they were jolly expensive at the time. But then the Iriver and Rockbox made it more accessible to store large quantities of music, which was what I wanted BC for originally, so I use that now and haven't looked back. And with my mobile allowing me to create playlists and have music on the move as well using TALKS, I wouldn't ever bother with a DAISY player like the Stream.

But I know I'll be asked, and I wanted to know for my own curiosity too, so thanks.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>