[access-uk] Re: Book Courier v Milestone

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:07:43 +0100

Roger, one important thing the BC can do which the milestone can't is
read scanned text as synthesised speech.  In the milestone's favour,
it's arguably more intuitive to use as a memo recorder, is smaller and
handier than a courier and doesn't require transfer software to get
stuff in to it from a PC.  However, having said all that if someone told
me that I could keep only one of the two, I'd have absolutely no
hesitation in picking the courier.  Finally, although it's marginally
more expensive, it's better value for money I'd say.

Hope this helps.

Cheers now.

Ian