[access-uk] Re: Book Courier question?

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 21:30:10 +0100

Ari
I am trying all options available, but, no luck up to now.  I definitely
need to put these documents into section navigation as I have to regularly
refer to them at court.  I believe there is a format from TNAUK as .doc.  I
am trying to find out what it is all about and if we could use it too.

I have no idea about daisy format and would not have a clue how to convert
.doc into daisy.

Thank you.

Ali