[access-uk] Re: Book Courier and Speakers

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:15:18 +0100

Right off the ones that come to mind are the TDK speakers, which serve also as
a CD wallet.  They come in stereo and mono flavours.  Morgan Computers were
selling off the stereo ones for around L15.00 and dare say many are selling
them off now as they never really took off.  They are battery powered by the
way, and are meant to booste the output of Walkman's and the like, and would
suit the Book Currier fine.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx