[access-uk] Book Courier Question

  • From: "SHARON BOWELL" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 13:15:04 +0100

I am having problems activating my BC with audible.  I have inserted the
user name and password as instructed, but it can't find my account details.
I am not a subscribing member, but just buy books as and when, however, I
still have an account.
Both the books are in my audible manager waiting to put on to the BC, but I
don't seem to be able to get any further.
Please forgive me for sending this to this group rather than the BC group,
but I am subscribed to that on the work PC, and as I work very near Kings
Cross, may not be able to get into work next week to find out.
Many thanks.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.