[access-uk] Re: Book Courier

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:21:08 +0100

Interesting bit on the meaning of 'kludge'.  I reckon the BookPort kludge - if
that's what it is - is better than nothing, even if you do have to choose
beforehand how much speed increase you want.

I can think of other kludges though that may not be so easily tolerated.  Maybe
I could go on to talk about particular pieces of sotware, but I won't.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx