[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth headset

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:29:56 +0100

Hi Peter. Why not. Sighted people change their phones more often than us and
that's because they have a far bigger range to choose from and it doesn't have
to be a Symbion series 60 phone and it doesn't have to be NOkia. If people can
afford then it's their choice to chop and change as much as they like.