[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth headset

Can't you do it with a bluetooth headset that is cordless?  I have one.

Eleanor
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: william lomas
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 7:53 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Bluetooth headset

  now what would be cool is if it had a mike to to use ont eh phone so if i am
out and about i could receive calls whilst using WFA, but have no wires

  On 25 Aug 2009, at 19:41, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:

    Hi William.

    We've been discussing the Jabra Halo headset on list recently, that offers
stereo sound as its a full headphone headset, plus it also has a wired option
if you want to use a cord, for example when using the FM radio etc.  You can
order it from play, but for some reason it hasn't been released just yet.

    All the best, Ibrahim.