  From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 9:07 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Bluetooth

  Hi Barbra.

  Before I look further in to this for you, can you please tell me whether you
received any software with the dongle on a cd or were you asked to download
software from a manufacturer's website, possibly something printed on the
packaging or dongle?  The Microsoft Bluetooth stack is to put it mildly rubbish
and you'd be better off with the Widcomm stack as that supports headsets and
other audio devices natively without the need to install additional drivers.