[access-uk] Re: Blue tooth.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:58:18 -0500

What's a Belkin  reciever.
Peter

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.

MSN:peter_paul_logue@xxxxxxxxxxx

Website:
http://www.sightconnections.com/radio/scotland.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steve Nutt
Sent: 19 February 2006 18:08
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Blue tooth.

Hi Alex,

Between 30 and 40 quid.  And if you can access the system tray with JAWS,
(Jaws Key + F11), then you'll have no problem.  The Belkin receivers are
perfectly accessible with JAWS and Window-Eyes.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk