[access-uk] Re: Blue tooth.

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:19:13 -0000

If you are using Windows XP service pack 2 you should not even need to
install drivers that come with the product as Microsoft seems to have quite
good support for Bluetooth anyway.  I have a TDK bluetooth adapter here
which, I think, came from Carphone warehouse originally though I would not
buy from there as you are bound to be able to get cheaper bluetooth adapters
from other sources.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page