[access-uk] Re: Blue tooth.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:16:42 -0500

Now, every time I send and receive, I have to check that MacAfee box down on
the lower right of the monitor. Every ... Single... time. I'm wondering now
what that bluetooth malicious script was all about. Ah well, its just as
well its Saturday night .... I'm going out to get pissed. I hope my seventh
ale isn't a pint of bluetooth!
Peter's laughing like Data...

To bluetooth or