[access-uk] Re: Blue tooth.

  • From: "jim o,brien" <jim.taggart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:49:00 -0000

on your phone, press talks key then soft key 2 this will tell you if blue tooth is switched on.. if you don't hear blue tooth then it isn't switched on. if you want me to talk you through the process, ring me on 01858465625 i am also a fellow Scott
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>