[access-uk] Re: Blogging: friendly sitesand software

Thanks for this Ray. Very interesting.

Peter

From beautiful Dumbarton on the river Clyde.

MSN:peter_paul_logue@xxxxxxxxxxx

Website:
http://www.sightconnections.com/radio/scotland.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ray's Home
Sent: 01 September 2006 12:52
To: Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Blogging: friendly sitesand software

Maybe not very on-topic here, but I happened on a blogg earlier this morning
curtasy of a message on Recycl It.  Bloke's called Danny Miles and he
appears to be a journalist/writer.

Well, whether you agree or not with what he's writing about, the thing is
the page does seem nicely accessable, and I'm often hearing that quite a few
blogg pages aren't.

So, take a look at:

http://dannymiles.livejournal.com

(Contrary to some of what we've heard here he seems to like Guide Dogs
charity.)  His subjects range quite wide and far though.

Any comments on other bloggs and lists of bloggs welcome.

(And Tony, if you are reading thus far, the list does go quiet from time to
time.  Maybe they're all blogging?

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx