[access-uk] Re: Blogging

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:58:49 +0100

Hi Vince -

Tried to sign up to Wordpress, but I seem to have failed, as I haven't received
their acknowledgement email, and when I try to sign back in, it tells me my
username or password is in error.

I have to say I was a little confused by the signing up process as I was
firstly asked for an account name. There was an edit box and I typed  an
account name in there, and below that a link that said .wordpress.wordpress.com
$0

Then there were 2 edit boxes for a user name and password, plus a box for my
email address. I clicked submit, and that was that. I'm stumped! -

Andy