[access-uk] Blogger new layout?

Hi. I've got a blog on Blogspot / blogger.

For a few months now it has been inviting me to switch over to the new blog
layout which will apparently help me customise the blog, add more widgets
and make it look how I want.

I fear that if I switch over to new blogger I will lose back end access and
not be able to inform A fascinated world what I am going to have for dinner
tonight.

Has anyone switched? Has it made things less, or more, accessible?

Experiences appreciated.

...Damon - www.doyourworst.blogspot.com

database 3512 (20081010) __________