[access-uk] Re: Blindmice movie vault now accessible to me

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 11:24:49 +0100

Interesting as usual George.  I'm not sure how caching works, but would
this result in my being able to download movies which weren't there when
I first cached the page? I used the link a lot in January and February,
then stopped. Just before sending to those who asked for it, I used it
again and the page I went to gave me information about April 2011
updates. I pasted the link from that page into an email and sent it, and
recipients said: "frustratingly, I can't assess the site with this
link". I'm not complaining, but would like others to have what I'm
getting.

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.