[access-uk] Re: Blindmice

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:36:34 +0100

Hi Mike,

if you drop me a line at home and off list - that's
clive.lever@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - I'll send you the link I use to get onto
the pages.  It was working for me up till last weekend. However, I
haven't had a reply from anyone as to how to email the Mice themselves,
to find out why the cat's got some of their bonus soundtracks and not
others.

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.