[access-uk] Re: Blind Mice Update

Ah I wondered whether it was illegal or not or whether they had some agreement with copyright holders to distribute just the audio. I was always surprised that most of the audio description was Sky's even though they hadn't shown the film yet and was quite a way off releasing it. I don't know anything about BlindMiceMart but I thought they were a reputable company who wouldn't be likely to risk things by using illegal material. Could someone enlighten me as to what the deal was with distributing those films and copyright.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: ari
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 5:06 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Blind Mice Update

OK, to answer quite a few questions then:
1. I live in South Africa, the site is also not working for me, so it is not
a problem with the UK isp or anything like that.
2. Hi Damon, its the site where you download mp3s of audio described movies.
This is actually what I'm worried about, maybe they have been forced to shut
down because some nasty person has told copyright authorities about what
they have been doing that it is illegal.
The good news is maybe the files are still available on send space, so if we
could somehow get the sendspace links or somehow search sendspace we can
hopefully still download them?
Ari