[access-uk] Re: Blind Mice Update

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:48:21 +0000

I wonder if we have any foreigners on this list and whether it is linked to location at all. I don't know anything about the subject so just a shot in the dark, lol!

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Williams
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 11:36 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Blind Mice Update

Colin,

If you have contact with the website could you send them a
message stating that several people in this country are
having difficulty in accessing their site.  They can then
check things out at their end.

Just a suggestion.

Jim Williams