[access-uk] Re: Blackberry Equivalent

Hi Andrew,

It's the 9500, not the 9510.  And as far as I know, it is not
pen-based.  Besides, Marcus and Torsten of Brand und Groeber, I believe,
have already been conducting testing with Talks.

I don't know if it will do the remote synching thing yet, but don't show
off, just because you have just bought a pacmate <Big Smile>.

All the best

At 19:00 05/07/2004, Andrew Hodgson spake these words of wisdom
 >Hi Steve,
 >
 >So this 9510 won't be pen based like pictures show on the website?  Do
 >you know anymore details?
 >He other thing to considder is syncronisation remotely - i.e, will it be
 >possible in the later comunicator?  Pocket PC devices can now do this
 >with Exchange servers using Remote Activesync, and I can say from
 >experience here that it works very well - syncing both email and the
 >calendar in a sensible fashion, very similar to the Blackberry.
 >
 >Thanks,
 >Andrew.

where we discuss Brian Hartgen's tutorials, please do exactly as above,