[access-uk] Re: Blackberry Equivalent

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 19:00:45 +0100

Hi Steve,

So this 9510 won't be pen based like pictures show on the website?  Do
you know anymore details?
He other thing to considder is syncronisation remotely - i.e, will it be
possible in the later comunicator?  Pocket PC devices can now do this
with Exchange servers using Remote Activesync, and I can say from
experience here that it works very well - syncing both email and the
calendar in a sensible fashion, very similar to the Blackberry.

Thanks,
Andrew.

** vacation ## d