[access-uk] Blackberry Equivalent

  • From: "Howie, Sam" <sam.howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk (E-mail)" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 13:54:47 +0100

Hi All

I am looking for some help some sighted colleagues at work are currently in=
volved in testing a blackberry for those who don't know a blackberry is a w=
ireless solution that allows you to stay connected with secure, wireless ac=
cess to email, corporate data, phone, web and organiser.=20
From what I've seen and heard of blackberry's it is not accessible to blind=
 and partially sighted staff does anybody know of any similar products that=
 may be suitable for blind and partially sighted. I have been told about th=
e Nokia communicator with Talks.
Thanks in advance
Sam

Sam Howie
VI careFirst Trainer
careFirst Training
73 John St
Glasgow
G1 1JF
Tel: 0141 287 0174

sam.howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.

** vacation ## d