[access-uk] Re: Belarc Advisor Issues

  • From: "Tom" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 19:56:02 +0100

Hi Derek,

I think it's just a false report by Belarc and nothing to worry about.

Why not use Windows 7 built in System Information reporter and see what that
tells you.
Hit the Start key and in the search box type, system information.
Hit the Enter key then use the numeric keypad and half way down the screen it
will tell you which operating system you have.

I've got an Acer Inspire and mine reads. OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Home
Premium.

Tom.