[access-uk] Battery life for the N91

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 13:00:56 +0100

Hello everyone,

I now know why I have been having problems lately when charging the battery in my Nokia N91 phone. I tried to do this yesterday and have since discovered the battery is dead and won't charge. I have purchased a replacement today from memory Bits:

www.memorybits.co.uk

My question is: should a battery for the N91 last only four months? I can usually get three days from a full charge, downloading and listening to podcasts, playing music and the occasional USB connection to transfer files between phone and computer, as well as reading and sending texts and e-mails. I paid £7.99 plus £2.95 for first-class recorded delivery. If I have to keep buying new batteries at this rate it is going to work out rather expensive per year. Anyone on the list who has this phone please post your experiences on battery usage.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett