[access-uk] Re: Barcode readers, was identifying foods

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:42:11 +0100

Barry,

No reason why it shouldn't, provided the barcode is a UPC, as found on typical everyday products.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/20/10

07:37:00

link:-
**
the

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may
contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC
unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from
your system.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way
nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender
immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or
received.

link:-
**
the

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance
on it and notify the sender immediately.

19:36:00