[access-uk] Re: Backup software

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 22:01:00 +0100

Hi Ibrahim.

I understand that orriginal poster is interested in backing up on another drive, but as it happens, I'm very interested in backing up to the cloud since my curront solution or rather one I was using so far does not have unlimited storrige and their prices have gone up. Can you tell me how did you find this live drive when it comes the way it works with screenreaders? What is the process of uploading files like? I understand that if you choose the breefcase option, the drive appears in the explorer just as another drive, but if you choose just "backup" option I assume you use another version of their software, so, again, how did you find this if you've used it? Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 4:52 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Backup software

Hi Ali.

If you're looking for something that backs up to the cloud, you could try
Livedrive backup which monitors selected folders and backs up any changes to
said folders.  You get unlimited cloud storage and should disaster strike, a
client restore tool is available for download which can restore any files or
folders backed up to Livedrive cloud storage.  For a no obligation free
trial, go to:
http://www.livedrive.com/?tid=Q4YPKKCG

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Ali
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 4:27 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Backup software

Hi all,
Can anyone recommend me a good backup software that would run at the
background watching any changes to replicated on the backed up data?