[access-uk] Backard Bell upgrade

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 19:00:10 -0000

Hi all.

For a few months now I have been getting this little box appear on my Packard Bell computer. It is saying:

There is a new version of Sonic Selector available. Do you want to download and install it Yes/No

I've been saying no for months but recently, I decided to say yes, just to get rid of it. Well I was taken to a blank page with nothing at all on it, not even a link. I did an Alt D to get to the address and it was :

http://sib1.od2.com/common/framework.aspx?shid=0170005C

Anyone know if this is some kind of virus?

Best wishes.

Andy.