[access-uk] Re: BT or not to BT

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:57:53 +0100

My Goodness, how on Earth do you find anyone to pay £50 a Month to??? Shesh
we'r on aol and don't pay £40 per month, andwe have no phone calls to pay on
that, aol's ver accessable, well I don't get into problems with it, its
never been down or anything and I just take my hat off to it.  I've been
offered talktalk for half of aol's price but son won't let me change as they
have a 40 gig download limit and at many times we have the 4 of us sitting
in this computer room tapping away on these computers and talking on the
phone all at once.  So is it really true 40 gig a month isn't very much?  I
can't see it somehow, but son recogns he can use that in half the month, any
way of checking how much we do use?  Christine.